(This is not a serious post. A colleague of mine in sales complained about the difficulty of opening our office door today, so I informed him my new workout routine for salespeople would become the subject of today’s blog. He’s a good sport 😉 )
Suffering from the lethargy and poor fitness of the modern sales office? While you’re growing revenue, you should also be growing muscles.
That’s why I’m introducing the newest workout routine, custom built for salespeople, by people who have stereotypical ideas of the activities which sales entails.* This revolutionary approach uses the bodyweight and aerobic activities already at play in sales to transform sales fitness forever. It’s based on 5 sets of 5 reps of 5 core sales activities:
- 5X – sweating through cold calls
- This does whatever saunas do.
- 5X – pacing back and forth on the floor while talking on the phone
- This is pure cardio.
- 5X – always be closing
- Have you ever tried getting a slow-moving client to close a deal? It’s pure weight resistance training.
- 5X – lifting contracts
- Once you get them to “sign on the line that is dotted”, you can build some great upper body strength lifting those contracts and stacks of cash coming in.
- 5X – golf club swings
- Who needs kettlebells when you can weight-train with the beloved business relationship-building activity of salespeople everywhere?
Sign up today!